The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility
Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
This position is open to candidates who have their residence in the USA
OneSpan is looking for an Senior Internal Audit / SOX Compliance to join our growing Global Internal Audit and SOX Compliance team.
The Senior Internal Auditor will support Internal Audit Programs including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, Operational Audit, and Enterprise Risk Management.
- Support the SOX compliance program, including planning, scoping, reviewing, testing, analysis, evaluation, and conclusion of the design and effectiveness of OneSpan’s internal controls over financial reporting
- Perform detailed SOX, operational and compliance testing
- Help plan and conduct internal audits along with help with coordination and execution of ERM activities.
- Evaluate business control deficiencies for impact and perform root cause analysis to determine appropriate management actions. Monitor management's remediation efforts to closure, including review of supporting evidence. Drive and support the Business owner’s remediation activities.
- Build relationships and collaborate cross-functionally with process owners to gain an understanding of their operations and underlying internal control environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance.
- CPA/CIA certification or in pursuit of (desired)
- 3+ years of related experience in External Audit, Internal Audit, or SOX.
- Experience in Internal Audit, SOX and ERM, as well as auditing standards, PCAOB, and SOX requirements.
- Experience assessing the design of and evaluating business process controls, conducting internal audits, and participating in ERM activities.
- Experience working in one of the Big 4 Public Accounting or Management Consulting is an asset
- Business process acumen, ideally including an understanding of business processes, how systems support these processes, and the related risks that impact financial reporting
- The ability to quickly develop strong working relationships with internal departments, including those in international locations, internal and external auditors while explaining their findings, and meeting face to face with process owners and other interested parties to communicate their findings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing, rapid-growth, fun environment with multiple projects and tasks.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.