The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility. Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
This position is open to candidates who have their residence in the Boston, USA.
OneSpan (Nasdaq: OSPN) seeks a Treasury Senior Manager who will lead a variety of treasury solutions, including developing and managing global treasury strategies, treasury operations, capital markets planning, and financial risk management. This position reports directly to the CFO and will require in depth knowledge of corporate treasury strategies, management of global currency exposures, and other global expansion issues. They must have a proven record of building successful treasury centers, and working closely with leadership on both business and financial issues.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Cash and Liquidity Management –
- Maintain bank accounts and signatories, processing paperwork with banks, and maintaining internal database
- Partner with CFO in optimizing our banking structure globally
- Manage bank relationships, and monitor all bank fees
- Plan for global cash and liquidity, including forecasting and balance maintenance of balances and movements
- Coordinate with global Tax and Accounting regarding intercompany activity, including loans, dividends and buybacks
- Manage cash and short-term investments, including our global banking systems, and maintenance of controls in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Cash related transaction processing, including global payment system, wire transfers, letters of credit, etc.
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance with global treasury policies
Financial risk management –
- Manage and plan for foreign currency risk management, including hedging program
- Manage global insurance program planning and execution
- Ensure compliance with Dodd-Frank regulations
Capital markets and funding – Play a primary expert role to
- Monitor capital market conditions,
- Advise on appropriate capital structure,
- Support and manage capital transactions,
- Advise, manage and execute the Company’s stock repurchase program
- Advise, manage and support the Company’s debt initiatives,
- Credit rating management and review as required, and
- Advise on M&A transaction structure and funding
Corporate financial management – Act as a key member of finance leadership team to:
- Team with corporate management, finance department and all internal constituencies and customers
- Liaise with outside service providers, including commercial bankers, investment portfolio managers, insurance agents, insurance carriers, etc.
- Minimum 10 years Treasury experience, including management of hedging, debt, and global treasury structures. Direct Capital markets and/or lending experience a strong plus
- Experience managing bank relationships, and executing bank documentation
- Understanding of cash management structures around cash pooling and in house bank operations
- Experience with treasury management systems, and bank online systems
- Experience using WorkDay (a plus)
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Effective management of direct reports
- Strong leadership skills and ability to interact effectively with senior executives and external professionals
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Internal Controls knowledge
- CTP Treasury Certification required
The job description above indicates the general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions of the role. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required, and you may be asked to perform other duties as required.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant, and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
OneSpan provides a safe and drug-free working environment for its employees and to meet or exceed the standards of all applicable laws and regulations governing workplace safety, health and the environment.
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.