This role is key for the growing talent acquisition team in Montreal. As a senior talent acquisition specialist, you will handle challenging hiring projects in North America from end to end (full cycle).
You will develop talent pipelines, identify suitable prospects to turn them into candidates for roles across the organization.
You will report directly to the Manager Talent Acquisition North America. Thanks to your success, it will allow us to achieve our ambitious goals of growth and expansion.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Execute assigned hiring projects from end to end (full cycle) and fill positions across all business units, predominately R&D and S&M.
- Engage with hiring managers and the business to understand the roles and the challenges, to present excellent candidates, guiding them through the process to successfully close business critical openings.
- Identify, engage, and evaluate passive/active talent with a creative, efficient, and active approach to get qualified prospects that you can convert to candidates.
- Proactively find and reach out to talent (phone/email/chat/in-mail/messaging/..) using multiple techniques including internal and external databases, social media, Boolean searches, job boards, contact lists, networking, events, search-engines, mobile apps, online communities, academia, user groups, and beyond.
- Consult with your superior from time to time to share ideas, techniques, best practices, etc. to build and improve TA service level and productivity.
- Drive OneSpan brand in the market place.
- Attend conferences and events to develop talent pipeline. Organize attendee lists and schedule logistics with TA and/or Hiring Managers and event/conference rep.
- Six or more years of relevant recruiting experience, ideally within a public, fast-growing, transnational software or tech service company.
- Highly skilled in finding and engaging with prospects and candidates on various levels of an organization in a worldwide setting, ideally tech-environment.
- Proven longstanding success delivering hiring results in fast-paced, demanding, multi-locations, with changing requirements and new upcoming requests.
- Passionate about finding top talent; true ‘hunter’ mentality, go-getter, flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure and cross-functionally with other departments around the world and in different time zones.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills with the ability to deliver results with little supervision and efficient execution.
- Excellent English and French communications skills, written and verbal, strong ability to listen, and to understand the client needs, to provide highest services.
- Willingness to travel occasionally: infrequent trips abroad, if required.
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.