What are we looking for?
OneSpan is currently looking for a talented, pro-active and enthusiastic Sr Scrum Master who knows how to work with a team of highly skilled developers and test engineers in a fast moving agile environment and play a key role in building products.
Your passion, positive attitude, effective communication skills, willingness to learn/explore and awesome teamwork will help you hit the ground running.
What’s in it for you?
- You will work in an environment using a scalable scrum framework
- You will be working with latest agile tools and frameworks
- You will be able to continue improving your skills in different Agile Methodologies with on-going training
- You will be exposed to innovative new projects and products, using the latest technologies.
- Guide, coach and motivate the team to be highly effective, self-organized, productive and accountable
- lead Scrum ceremonies for multiple teams
- Drive process improvements toward consistent delivery of working product.
- Ensure tactical plans are communicated to main stakeholders including relevant cross-functional teams.
- Manage and negotiate scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance throughout the life of the project
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Bachelor degree from accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or any combination of related education and/or experience.
- 3-5 years of experience playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO) .
- Experience in JAVA Development preferably
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement and increasing transparency
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful agile techniques: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing etc.
- Knowledge of Kanban, and other agile methodologies are an asset.
- Experience in scaling SCRUM, and working with scrum frameworks like Safe, Less, Nexus, Scrum at scale (or others).