OneSpan is currently looking for a talented, pro-active and enthusiastic SR SCRUM MASTER to join the MONTRÉAL team. You will work with a team of highly skilled developers and test engineers in a fast moving agile environment and play a key role in building products using the latest technologies.
In this role you will be working with teams located in different countries and locations (Bordeaux, Vienna, Brussels), working on our core software solutions. You will have the chance to work on an international level on large-scale projects, helping our global Agile transformation
- Coach the team and organization on the value and implementation of Agile principles and values
- Coach the team and organization on self-organizing
- Guide the team to remove and manage impediments
- Facilitate discussion, workshops, meetings, decision making and conflict transformation
- Improve transparency and assist with internal communication
- Provide all support to the teams using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
- Drive improvements toward consistent delivery of working product.
- Ensure tactical plans are communicated to main stakeholders including relevant cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor degree from accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or any combination of related education and/or experience.
- 3-5 years of experience playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement and increasing transparency
- Experience in scaling SCRUM
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.