OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.
You are passionate about building state of the art software products with market success. You want to grow your career and have an impact. You like to be part of a team working with leading-edge technologies. We need you to:
* Be a key member of Enterprise Architecture Team within R&D, developing high performance, extremely scalable SAAS applications
* Participate in defining product architecture and design
* Lead design and development of complex system components and deal with technical challenges
As a Member of Enterprise Architecture Team:
* Guide and mentor development teams while facilitating creation and evolution of architecturally sound software components and systems.
* Ensure alignment and cohesiveness of architectural approaches, software engineering practices, systems and components design, tools and frameworks used.
*Innovate and show the rest of the organization possibilities of pushing product boundaries further through use of new technologies….
* participate in the agile software product development process hands on.
* be proactive in striving to improve yourself and things around
* facilitate knowledge sharing throughout the organization
* work under minimal supervision
* principles of code quality
* principles of source code organization and maintenance
* approaches and guidelines of test coverage
* defining code quality metrics
* principles of harmonization and reusability of components
* principles of reusable implementation of common functionality
* harmonized APIs and domain data models
* analyze requirements and extract those of architectural significance
* facilitate creation of technical architecture
* participate in defining and executing CI/CD process
* define performance and scalability strategies (application and infrastructure perspective)
* selecting foundational technologies
* selecting tools and frameworks
* helping DEV teams to break ‘decision deadlocks’
* 5+ years’ experience designing and building software applications
* Deep expertise in Core Java and J2EE
* Deep expertise in Java frameworks such as Spring, Maven, Hibernate, etc.
* Proficiency in Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Statemachine and Docker
* Proficiency in service-oriented architecture including micro-services architecture
* Proficiency in using software best practices like test driven development (TDD) and continuous integration
* Proficiency in design and architectural patterns
* Experience with Sonar, AWS, Ansible, Jenkins, Git, GitLab, GitLab CI
* Experience with data modelling, relational and NoSQL databases
* Experience working with Agile and iterative development methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP), pair programming, SCRUM
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.