The Support Analyst has responsibility for the handling of all 1st line support cases in the assigned region in a knowledgeable, courteous and responsive way.
You are part of the OneSpan Customer Support organization, providing a World Class Customer Support Experience.
The role is accountable for meeting initial response time Service Levels for all cases in the assigned region, triage and meet overall response time Service Levels for assigned cases. Additionally, the Support Analyst is responsible for suggesting improvements to the case handling process and service requests.
World class customer support
We are fully committed to our customers’ success. Our knowledgeable and highly responsive services and support team’s mission is to ensure timely implementation and problem resolution in the most courteous manner.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver World class customer support in a knowledgeable, courteous and responsive way
- Ensure that all cases received are recorded in the ticketing tool
- Assign priority to tickets based upon impact to the users and the SLA guidelines
- Identify nature of tickets based upon reported symptoms and categorization rules
- Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all cases
- Document troubleshooting steps and resolution details
- Submit suggestions for service requests
- Responsible for communication, keeping customers informed about their ticket status at agreed intervals
- Associate tickets with other records (i.e. Enhancement request, R&D tickets, emails, Knowledge Articles, Known Errors, etc.)
- Escalate Major Incidents to the Incident Manager
- Delegates responsibility by assigning tickets to the appropriate escalation line for resolution
- Performs post-resolution customer review to ensure that all work services are functioning properly, and all ticket documentation is complete
- Proactively escalate tickets at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement, to the Incident Manager
- Provides customer with training and assistance on secure use of our applications and systems
- Ensures compliance to global operational standards, procedures and best practices.
- Always ensures protection of customer systems and information
- Position could include shift work and/or on-call duties
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
2+ years’ experience in a Customer/Technical Support environment
Windows – MS Office
Strong communication skills (written/spoken)
Well-organized with attention to detail
Good customer-approach/very customer-centric
The more of the following, the better:
· Operating Systems (Linux, Mac OS X, …)
· Programming Languages (JAVA, C#, …)
· Scripting (XML, HTML, JSON, CSS, XSLT, …)
· Databases (Oracle, MariaDB, MS SQL, …)
· Servers (Websphere, Apache, Weblogic, JBOS, …)
· Mobile development (Android, iOS)