The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
OneSpan is currently looking for a Technical Consultant to join its Professional Services team in Brussels or remote in Belgium. The Technical Consultant will make customers successful by driving a smooth implementation of OneSpan products by assisting the customer with the technical activities.
If you like variety in your work, love being on the frontline with customers and have a broad technical interest, being a Technical Consultant at OneSpan could be a perfect career opportunity for you!
Key responsibilities and duties
- Service OneSpan customers throughout the full project including analysis and design, implementation and go-live.
- Assist customers with the integration of OneSpan solutions in their web and mobile applications, backends and network.
- Deliver solution workshops to customers, partners and colleagues and providing guidance on best-practices.
- Analyzing and designing functional flows for customer use cases (Digital Agreements – e-Signatures, Adaptive Authentication, Mobile Security).
- Drive adoption of OneSpan cloud services with successful customer implementations.
- Deployment and configuration of OneSpan products, both remotely and onsite.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing as a technical champion.
- Communicate with the Project Manager about project progress, risks and opportunities.
- Required Qualifications
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent by experience.
- 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role as technical consultant or software engineer.
- Broad technical knowledge and interest - familiar with multiple platforms and protocols.
- Strong social and communication skills and a result-oriented and problem-solving attitude are key.
- You are able to learn and adapt quickly.
- Practical knowledge of application architecture, relational databases, and development concepts using Java, .NET or similar languages.
- Experience with web services and REST or SOAP integration.
- Fluency in both oral and written English.
- Willingness to travel on average 30% within EMEA when the situation allows, up to a maximum of 50%.
- Familiar with application deployment, shell scripting and network configuration.
- Experience in any of the following areas: information security, mobile development (Android, iOS), cloud technologies/concepts.
- Fluency in French, German, Arabic or Spanish.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center.