OneSpan is currently looking for a Technical Consultant to join its Professional Services team in Brussels. The Technical Consultant will make customers successful by driving a smooth implementation of OneSpan solutions across EMEA region.
If you like variety in your work, love being on the frontline with customers and have a broad technical interest, being a Technical Consultant at OneSpan could be a perfect opportunity for your career.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Service OneSpan customers from the design phase and implementation up to go-live support.
- Support the integration of OneSpan solutions in the customer’s web and mobile applications, backends and network infrastructure.
- Perform remote and onsite installations of OneSpan products.
- Designing detailed functional flows for intended use cases (Fraud, Mobile Security, Agreement Automation).
- Deliver solution workshops to external and internal customers and channel partners.
- Contribute to knowledge management while acting as a technical expert advisor.
- Help customers successfully adopt OneSpan cloud services.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent by experience.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a customer-facing role as technical consultant or software engineer.
- Broad technical knowledge and interest - familiar with different operating systems, platforms and protocols.
- Flexible and resourceful profile able to learn and adapt quickly. Result-oriented attitude.
- Practical knowledge of web architecture, relational databases, and development concepts using Java or .NET.
- Experience with web services and REST or SOAP integration.
- Familiar with network infrastructure (load balancers, firewalls, VPN), application deployment and shell scripting.
- Experience in any of the following areas is an asset: information security, mobile development (Android, iOS), cloud technologies/concepts.
- Excellent social skills: fluent in both oral and written English. Fluency in any other language is an asset.
- Willingness to travel 30-50% within EMEA.
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.