OneSpan, global leader for user authentication and risk analytics solutions, is currently looking for a Technical Consultant to join its Professional Services team in Brussels!
As part of our team, you will make customers successful by driving a smooth integration and implementation of OneSpan solutions across EMEA region.
If you are passionate about security and if you like variety in your work, love being on the frontline with customers and have a broad technical interest, being part of the Technical Consultants at OneSpan could be a perfect opportunity for your career.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Service OneSpan customers from the design phase and implementation up to go-live support.
- Support the integration of OneSpan solutions in the customer’s web and mobile applications, backends and network infrastructure.
- Perform remote and onsite installations of OneSpan products.
- Designing detailed functional flows for intended use cases (Fraud, Mobile Security, Agreement Automation).
- Deliver solution workshops to external and internal customers and channel partners.
- Contribute to knowledge management while acting as a technical expert advisor.
- Help customers successfully adopt OneSpan cloud services.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent by experience.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a customer-facing role as a technical consultant / software engineer / integration engineer
- Broad technical knowledge and interest - familiar with different operating systems, platforms and protocols.
- Flexible and resourceful profile able to learn and adapt quickly. Result-oriented attitude.
- Practical knowledge of web architecture, relational databases, and development concepts
- Experience with web services and REST or SOAP integration.
- Familiar with network infrastructure, application deployment and shell scripting.
- Experience in any of the following areas is an asset: information security, mobile development (Android, iOS), cloud technologies/concepts.
- Excellent social skills: fluent in both oral and written English. Fluency in any other language is an asset.
- Willingness to travel 30-50% within EMEA.
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.