The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility. Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
This position is open to candidates who have their residence in the following country: India
For our sales team in India we are looking for a (Senior) Territory Account Manager that will focus on net new logo’s as well as managing assigned accounts. She/He will be accountable for developing new business, ensuring customers satisfaction, and maintaining positive and value-driven relationships with new and existing customers. The (Senior) Territory Account Manager has the ability to always differentiate OneSpan solutions from competition. Duties include working closely with sales and presales team on multiple accounts.
- Develop new prospects while differentiating and upselling OneSpan value proposition.
- Ensure and maintain Customers satisfaction, primarily driven by value-add and business related relationships.
- Tie OneSpan capabilities to customer challenges and apply the quantifiable value the customer will receive.
- Ensure Operation excellence by keeping SFDC always updated, guaranteeing business linearity and forecast accuracy.
- Strive to deliver consistently high performance and achieve sales target.
- 5-6 years years of overall experience in direct sales of SW products including SaaS model, primarily about digital onboarding, digital signature and AI risk analytics within the assigned territory.
- End user selling experience (direct touch).
- Experience within the Indian market, focusing on the financial sector.
- Assertive and independent professional who is able to negotiate successfully with professional buyers.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to adapt to evolving processes
- Ability to act self-sufficiently and to seek out resources and support where needed
- Willingness and flexibility to travel extensively (sometimes on short notice).
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant, and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
OneSpan provides a safe and drug-free working environment for its employees and to meet or exceed the standards of all applicable laws and regulations governing workplace safety, health and the environment.
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.