The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility. Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
This position is open to candidates who have their residence in the following country: United Arab Emirates
OneSpan is looking for a Territory Account Manager KSA to join our team in EMEA. We are looking for a" Sales Hunter" who is accountable for developing new businesses, ensuring customers satisfaction, and maintaining positive and value-driven constructive and consultative relationships with new and existing customers. OneSpan is seeking ambitious and driven individuals with a growth mindset who is looking to help bring our sales team and our company into our new future! Come grow with us!
- Duties include working closely with sales and presales team on multiple accounts.
- Develop new prospects while differentiating and upselling OneSpan value proposition.
- Ensure and maintain Customers satisfaction, primarily driven by value-add and business related relationships.
- Tie OneSpan capabilities to customer challenges and apply the quantifiable value the customer will receive.
- Ensure Operation excellence by keeping SFDC always updated, guaranteeing business linearity and forecast accuracy.
- Strive to deliver consistently high performance and achieve sales target.
- 8+ years of overall ICT-sector experience in direct sales of SW products including SaaS model, primarily about digital onboarding, digital signature and cyber security within the assigned territory.
- End user selling experience (direct touch).
- Experience within the KSA market, focusing on the financial sector.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive, client centric attitude.
- Assertive and independent professional who is able to negotiate successfully with professional buyers.
- Customer and service oriented as well as highly independent.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel extensively.
- Experience within the government, Telco and Insurance sector.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant, and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.