OneSpan is looking for a Vice President Sales (VP) to join our team. The VP is responsible for developing and executing the sales and marketing strategy for the entire Hardware Authentication Solutions (HAS) of OneSpan. The incumbent is responsible for driving financial growth and leading teams to meet or exceed the organization's objectives as defined by executive management.
• Develop and execute on financial plans that aligns with the organization's vision and its objectives to attain or exceed assigned sales quota within required product mix.
• Quickly understand OneSpan HAS customers, markets, opportunities, competitors and resources. Assess where additional support and emphasis is required.
• Through strategic and tactical planning, drive lead generation and deal closing activities, establishing high-level, significant relationships with existing and potential customers, partners, key decision-makers and industry leaders
• Ensure accurate forecasting and provide regular reporting updates and analysis to leadership by monitoring and managing performance metrics against plan. Ensure team is entering and maintain CRM data into SFDC on a timely basis.
• Develop proactive solutions/proposals and responses to customer initiated RFI’s RFQs AND RFPs.
• Liaise and partner with other key business stakeholders to align on business goals and provide feedback on what will be required for successful execution against company objectives, ensuring customer satisfaction and clarity.
• Lead a high-performing, efficient sale organization; find, coach, and grow top talent enabling successful execution against organizational goals.
• Consistently exhibit OneSpan’s leadership competencies and set a positive example for others in the organization.
• Collaborate with OSPN marketing team to develop overall go to market plans that align and support OneSpan’s objectives.
• Develop and nurture the HAS lead generation program and ensure market visibility.
• Develop adjacency market and OEM opportunities.
• Develop data analysis and use of CRM system tools to drive business decisions.
• 15+ years product sales experience with 5+ years cyber security product and services experience; previous marketing experience desired.
• 5+ years of people management experience with strong leadership skills.
• Proven experience leading regional sales teams located across multiple geographies with a solid track record of quota achievement and accurate forecasting.
• Strategic thinker with ability to develop and implement actionable plans to drive business results.
• Strong data driven skills with solid analytical skills and ability to apply market research concepts and methodologies to decisions.
• Travel up to 75% for domestic and international travel.
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans. For more information please visit our Privacy Center