eSignLive Announces 2004 Government Users Conference
Customer case studies and best practice recommendations provide guidance for agencies and departments as they strive to meet e-government goals
Montreal, Quebec, May 5, 2004 — Silanis a leading provider of solutions that automate the Business Approval Process, today announced that their 2004 Government Users Conference is planned for June 7th and 8th in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia. The focus of this year’s conference is “Best Practices” which is being driven by increased demand from government customers for guidance on how to meet eGovernment goals within their departments and agencies.
Silanis’ customers and partners will discuss industry-shaping trends, share case studies, demonstrate solutions, and present best practices for approval automation. In addition, Silanis will also unveil its new A5 Platform, which will allow customers to “approve anything, anywhere, anytime, on any device”.
Featured presentations include:
- "Best Practices: Using Electronic Signatures For Mission Critical Applications” by George Chernesky, Comptroller, The Joint Chiefs of Staff
- “Back to the Future: Developing from the True Inception of the Acquisition Process Back to the Legacy Systems” by Sandy Barsky, GSA Federal Supply Service
- “Electronic Authentication of Army Training Ammunition Requests” by Bob Torche, Project Manager, Training Ammunition Management Information System-Redesigned (TAMIS-R), G-3, Collective Training Division
- “Content Management Guidance And Best Practices For Agencies Implementing Electronic Signature Technologies” by Dan Severino, Sales Executive, Content & Records Management, IBM Federal Software Group
- “KDOT’s Integration Challenge” by Cindy Wade, Infrastructure Solutions Manager, Kansas Department of Transportation
- Panel Discussion - “How to Successfully Implement and Use the PKI Infrastructure and Common Access Card (CAC)” by John Killian, PKI & PKE Systems and Web Services Security Consultant, Booz Allen Hamilton; Bob Dulude, Chief Security Officer, CoreStreet; John Esser, Director Business Development, SSP Litronic; and Carl Saenz, Information Operations Directorate, White Sands Missile Range
- “Lessons Learned: Improving the Real Estate Transaction with Electronic Closings” by Darren Ross, Stewart Information Services Corporation
- "This event provides a great opportunity for our customers to exchange ideas and share experiences," said Rich Warren, chief executive officer of Silanis. "As the demand for approval automation solutions rapidly grows within the government, agencies and departments are looking toward their peers for recommendations on best practice implementations and real-world results. Our annual Government User Conference is quickly becoming a premiere event for this exchange.”
To view the full conference agenda, please visit: http://www.silanis.com/gov_agenda.pdf
Silanis Technology is the leading provider of solutions that automate the Business Approval Process. The company’s award winning desktop and server-based solutions leverage electronic signature and approval technology to achieve total automation. With over 1,000 customers across government, mortgage, auto finance, insurance, banking and FDA regulated industries, Silanis has over a decade of experience in developing and delivering solutions that work the way organizations do. Government customers include NIH NIAID, USPS OIG, US Mint, and an enterprise license with both the US Joint Chiefs of Staff and the US Army.
Mary Ellen Power
(514) 337-5255 ext. 1117