eSignLive Customers Give Gold Satisfaction Rating in Novarica ACE Rankings™
– Silanis, the leader in enterprise electronic signature solutions with more than 600 million documents processed annually, has been awarded a gold ranking in Novarica’s 2013 Average Customer Experience (ACE) Rankings in the insurance industry. As the only e-signature vendor on the ACE Rankings, Silanis has established itself as the top e-signature vendor in the insurance industry. As a reporting of client satisfaction levels for insurance, Silanis’ ACE Ranking of Gold was compiled through surveys from at least 10 of Silanis’ insurance customers asking them to rank Silanis and its e-signature solutions across five areas including staff, organization, functionality, technology and overall customer satisfaction. The only e-signature vendor on the list, Silanis was ranked high in all areas with a total score of 94 out of 100, with staff, organization and overall customer satisfaction as its top three categories. The key takeaways from the report generated from Silanis’ customer responses include:
- Staff: Senior business staff were considered very knowledgeable about the industry, receiving an average ranking of 100
- Organization: Respondents felt Silanis consistently made appropriate resources available during implementation, giving the company an average rating of 99
- Functionality: Respondents felt Silanis’ e-signature solution had delivered significantly enhanced productivity, receiving an average rating of 96
- Technology: The product uses technology that fits respondents’ current architecture well, receiving an average ranking 96
- Overall Satisfaction: Respondents said they would highly recommend Silanis’ e-signature solution to a peer, providing an average ranking of 97
“Silanis’ customers gave them high rankings across the board,” said Matthew Josefowicz, managing director of Novarica and lead researcher for the Novarica ACE Rankings. “With e-signatures moving from a differentiator to a requisite for competitive parity among insurers, strong customer experience is vital.” “One of our top three corporate goals is ‘best customer experience.’ We can only achieve this when the entire company puts the customer first,” said Silanis CEO and co-founder Tommy Petrogiannis. “This award is especially important because it reflects the investment we have made to ensure we can deliver and deploy technology successfully both on premises and on the cloud for carriers of all sizes,” continued Petrogiannis. Silanis’ insurance customers use the company’s software in all distribution channels including online, call center and both captive and independent agents to electronically sign personal and commercial lines as well as life and annuities, including auto, home, term, whole, universal life products, disability insurance and Medicare supplements. Designed to bring transparency to the vendor selection process, the ACE Rankings help potential customers identify leading software solutions providers by identifying how well a vendor meets its users’ needs. As such, Novarica's ACE Rankings are created independently and are not sponsored by solution providers. To learn more about the ACE Ranking project, go to Novarica.com/AceRankings. About Silanis Silanis is the most widely used e-signature solution in the world, responsible for processing more than 600 million documents annually. Founded in 1992, Silanis’ solutions e-Sign Enterprise and e-SignLive enable thousands of organizations, including four of the top 10 North American banks, eight of the top 15 insurance companies and the entire US Army to accelerate business transactions, improve customer experience and reduce costs while improving compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. Silanis provides the most flexible deployment options with its on-premise, cloud and SaaS e-signature solutions, eliminating manual, paper-based processing and enabling e-commerce and e-government transactions to be electronically executed from start to finish.