Easy to use
With a single press of the button, Digipass GO 6 displays a dynamic one-time password (OTP) each time a user remotely logs on to an application, website or network. The user enters this one-time password in the login screen of the application. An additional password, as a second factor of authentication, can also be applied to eliminate unauthorized use if the device is lost or stolen.
Digipass GO 6 can be carried on a key ring, worn around the neck or simply placed in a pocket or purse.
Easy to deploy
The integration of Digipass GO 6 into an existing network is simple and goes fast. Static passwords or existing TAN lists (pre-printed lists of TransAction Numbers) can instantly be replaced with the more secure Digipass GO 6 dynamic password. Once the unit has been initialized and provided to the user, costly user training is unnecessary.
- One-button operation for one-time password generation
- Strong two factor authentication, based upon possession of the Digipass device and (optional) the knowledge of a password
- Digipass time / event based algorithms
- Remote host authentication
- Customizable OTP length, OTP refresh frequency (for time based algorithms) and welcome message
- Easily customized with corporate logos, branding and company colors
- Tamper evidence
- Supports OneSpan's multi-OTP technology
|Dimensions||9,8 x 25,9 x 62,7 mm|
|Display||high contrast 8 character LCD|
|Battery Life||minimum 7 years|