Digipass 300 Comfort is a large-scale security device designed those users who prefer a bigger display. It features all the secure remote access and authentication features of the smaller Digipass 300, but its larger size makes it much better for use around the office. The password-protected Digipass offers banks and other organizations the freedom to build an extremely flexible security infrastructure that is easily accessible from the desktop by customers and employees at any time. It also enables digital signatures for transactions.
Strong two-factor authentication
Digipass 300 Comfort is based on strong two-factor authentication. To gain access to applications and services you must have a personal Identification Number (PIN), and a Digipass 300 Comfort. The PIN code is entered into Digipass 300 Comfort which then calculates a dynamic password. This one-time password enables authorized access into the network.
Intuitive user interface and advanced design
Tough, shock-resistant materials and an expected battery-life of 7 to 10 years make Digipass 300 Comfort a reliable part of any total enterprise security solution. Its keypad and simple graphic interface are so easy to use, no technical training or user’s guide is needed. Universally recognizable display icons walk you through simple steps that always provide an option for going back or restarting from the beginning.
Digipass 300 Comfort can be customized to your specific applications. Security parameters such as PIN length, number of PIN trials, type of cryptographic algorithm, lengths of challenge and response, are all programmable. Result: you get an optimum balance of user-friendliness, costefficiency and security.
Low cost puts it at the top of its class
In the academic world, e-transactions usually concern an exchange of information, not money. Nevertheless, the importance of security must not be diminished. OneSpan’s Digipass 300 Comfort can provide educational institutions with highly secure solutions for guarding against breaches of confidentiality and unauthorized access to data. Further, OneSpan’s technology wins high marks for offering high functionality and flexibility at a low total cost.
Making Internet Transactions More Safe
Digipass 300 Comfort technology enhances the security of your Web-based services. Whether it is using Digipass 300 Comfort dynamic passwords to log-on to a restricted web site or create digital signatures to sign a financial transaction, you have greater control over who is trying to perform what activity.
- Large-scale version of Digipass 300, for comfort and easeof-use
- Internal real-time clock
- Expected battery life of 7 to 10 years
- Intelligent battery management conserves battery life
- After a programmable number of invalid PIN attempts, device locks automatically
- Remote de-blocking
- Dual function on-off/erase button
- Limitation settings can be time-based or based on a maximum number of operations
- Electronic signatures guarantee integrity of transmitted data
- Code-based optical programming/reprogramming is unique to every Digipass 300 Comfort
- PIN is user-changeable
- System Operator defines usage and length of the PIN (up to 8 digits)
- Size: 138 x 82 x 31 mm
- Weight: 115 g
Digipass 300 Comfort Cryptographic Functions
- Conforms to the Data Encryption Standard (DES or triple DES)
- Supports programmable number (maximum 3) of applications (each application has different DES keys and parameters)
- Up to 16 digits of challenge input can be keyed in or optically read from any computer screen
- Responses are shown on the display in decimal or hexadecimal format (maximum length, 16 digits)
- A single check digit (according to ISO 7064-6) can be applied on the challenge and/or response
- Different functions can be assigned to each application:
- Time-independent response calculation with external challenge
- Time-based response calculation with external challenge
- Event-based response calculation with external challenge
- Time-based one-time password generation
- Event-based one-time password generation
- Time and event-based one-time password generation