Exceptional user convenience
- Our visual transaction signing deliver an exceptional user experience. Because all transaction data are captured by scanning a Cronto image, no data entry is required, leaving your customers thrilled.
- OneSpan Cronto solutions are designed to elevate trust in online banking transactions, combating sophisticated threats and delivering the most optimal combination of usability, security and cost of ownership by allowing users to verify and sign transactions anytime, anywhere.
Digipass 772 delivers the ultimate protection against sophisticated fraud schemes such as phishing, social engineering and banking Trojans, including man-in-themiddle (MITM) and man-in-the-browser (MITB) attacks.
The device creates an electronic signature unique to each particular transaction using details such as account numbers, transaction amounts or any other text the bank wants to send. This solution preserves data integrity and ensures authenticity, rendering any changes made to a transaction after it has been electronically signed, invalid.
What you see is what you sign
Critical transaction information is encrypted and automatically presented securely on Digipass 772’s wide color display, ensuring that the transaction has not been tampered with.
This WYSISYS feature is ideally suited for banks looking to use e-signatures to secure online transactions withdout compromising on user-friendliness.
Easy to deploy
Digipass 772 is a non-personalized device so it doesn’t need to be manually assigned to a user. The user simply activates his Digipass via an activation code that is sent to him by letter or e-mail. Next, they easily register their device online by capturing the Cronto activation code. Should a bank prefer to personalize the device in advance then this is also possible.
How it Works
Digipass 772 utilizes a unique visual challenge contained in a Cronto image, offering strong protection against threats as well as an intuitive experience for users:
- A user enters transaction details on banking website.
- Details of the transaction are encrypted and presented via a Cronto image on the user’s computer, mobile phone or tablet.
- User “scans” the image with the built-in camera of Digipass 772.
- The user enters his PIN code on the type pad of Digipass 772.
- Digipass 772 instantly decrypts the transaction details and presents them on the color display for user verification.
- Once verified by the user, a signature is then generated on Digipass 772, which the user enters on the bank’s website to confirm the transaction.
1,77 in. TFT color display (128 x 160 dots)
Camera with live video streaming (640x480)
- Length: 10,12 cm
- Width: 5,5 cm
- Height: 1,82 cm
78g (41g without batteries)
3 replaceable AAA-batteries*
* The device must not be used with USB rechargeable batteries
CERTIFICATION AND COMPLIANCE
Short Term Storage Temp.*
- -10° C to 50° C;
- 90% RH noncondensing
- EC 60068-2-78 (damp heat)
- IEC 60068-2-1 (cold)
- 0° C to 45° C;
- 85% RH noncondensing
- IEC 60068-2-78 (damp heat)
- IEC 60068-2-1 (cold)
- 10 to 75 Hz;
- 10 m/s2
- 4 kV contact discharges
- 8 kV air discharges
- 3 V/m from 80 to 1000 MHz
Compliant with European directives
- CE: 89/336/EEC or 2004/108/EC
- RoHS: 2002/95/EC
- WEEE: 2002/96/EC
* Batteries should be stored at temperatures between 50°F (10°C) and 77°F (25°C), with relative humidity not exceeding 65 percent. Refrigeration of alkaline batteries is not necessary because of their very good capacity retention. Excessive temperature cycling and storage at temperatures greater than 77°F (25°C) should be avoided to maximize shelf life.
Share page via: