Recorded on: August 16, 2022
- Dilani Silva, Product Marketing Manager
- Raquel Lima, Product Manager
As part of their digital transformation initiatives, many financial institutions no longer regard in-person interactions as primary considerations.
However, for certain high-value transactions, mediation is much valued by their clients, and as a result banks are adopting a hybrid model that combines digital with a human touch.
In this webinar, find out from banking industry experts:
- Why mediated agreements are beneficial in financial services
- What to look for in solutions that modernize banking interactions
- How to replicate in-person transactions through digital platforms