Improve the User Experience
- Meet your customer’s expectations more easily with support for user-friendly multi-factor authentication
Meet PSD2 SCA Requirements. Fast.
- Quickly deploy MFA and secure transaction signing to address compliance requirements
Drive Down Operational Costs
- Leverage the scale, performance, and efficiencies of the cloud to reduce total cost of ownership
The surge in cloud-computing and related benefits is undisputed, making banks and other businesses face the reality of costly, rigid, and limited on-premise authentication technology. Today these businesses are actively modernizing with lightweight, cloud-based solutions that are quick to deploy, built for future needs, and support a mix of hardware and software authentication methods.
OneSpan Cloud Authentication is the modern authentication answer. It’s an economical solution powered by our Trusted Identity Platform, providing customers with the scalability and flexibility of the cloud, extensive authentication options to improve the user experience, simple mobile provisioning to streamline activations, and intuitive web-based reporting and administration to remove the management burden.
Economical and Easy to Deploy
OneSpan Cloud Authentication increases operational efficiency by streamlining the authentication process. The solution is designed to provide all the benefits of the cloud and support banks and other businesses’ transformation from costly legacy, on-prem infrastructures to a more modern, cloud-based/SaaS authentication platform. OneSpan Cloud Authentication is also based on a single REST API which ensures a simple set up and quicker go live.
The ongoing digital evolution has introduced challenges for many organizations. The cadence and velocity of new applications, expanded digital channels, and variety of mobile devices has often led to a siloed approach to authentication security, putting a burden on IT staff to manage different point solutions. OneSpan Cloud Authentication simplifies management of users and authenticators through a standard API interface that allows our customers to implement the adminstration functions directly into their existing applications. Also, because our solution is powered by our unique cloud platform, it provides the additional benefit of continuous and fully automatic security updates.
OneSpan Cloud Authentication enables a company to achieve PSD2 compliance by satisfying key criteria, such as strong customer authentication. OneSpan Cloud Authentication also provides an extensive set of authentication options, including out-of-band push notification, to enable a secure and user-friendly journey across digital channels and applications.
- Improve Customer Experience – Reduce friction through user-friendly mobile authentication options like visual transaction signing and push notifications
- Meet Strict Regulatory Requirements – Address compliance requirements (Including PSD2 SCA) with proven multi-factor authentication and secure transaction signing
- Quick Deployment – A single API and mobile provisioning ensure a simple set up and quicker go live
- Lower Operational Costs – Eliminate costs of managing a legacy, on-prem authentication technology with a more scalable, efficient, and innovative cloud-based solution
- Flexible Authentication Options – Easily support hybrid deployments of software and hardware authentication technologies
- Future Proof – OneSpan Cloud Authentication provides a seamless upgrade path to more comprehensive solutions that include authentication orchestration and risk analytics