Get up and running with e-signatures in minutes with little to no IT involvement at all and customize your application based on your business requirements:
- Launch the OneSpan Sign Designer from within ClaimCenter™
- Drag & drop signature blocks and fields into documents or use text anchors to autogenerate documents
- Support for signers required to upload attachments and artifacts to their e-signature package
- Multi-language support via the OneSpan Sign Platform
- Automatic download of signed artifacts and uploaded attachments, including evidence summary
- Track the progress of the digital transaction to know whether it’s been viewed, signed, or declined
- E-Signed documents include embedded audit trails and tamper-evident signatures that record who signed, in what order, when, and where
Empower your claims agents, appraisers, and clients with faster document processing by adding the strength of e-signatures to your Guidewire ClaimCenter™ workflows with OneSpan Sign for Guidewire ClaimCenter™. This pre-built accelerator will enable insurers to obtain secure and 100% legal e-signatures for any document originating from their system in an easy and intuitive way.
Eliminating the manual process of signing documents will accelerate the claims process while capturing a digital audit trail of each signer’s actions. Recipients can conveniently review and sign documents from anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
The OneSpan Sign Accelerator for Guidewire ClaimCenter™ helps increase productivity of insurers, improve the customer’s experience with an easy and fast process, and eliminate time delays.
OneSpan Sign for Guidewire ClaimCenter™ handles many different scenarios, including:
- Managing multiple documents and signers with serial or parallel signing processes
- Applying an additional layer of security with authentication methods like email, SMS text code, and Q&A
- Implementing built-in reminders and notifications for documents sent out for signatures
- e-Notary or in-person signing
- Customizing the signer experience across any channel and any device, including mobile
Add e-signatures to all kinds of insurance documents, such as:
- New claim form
- Proof of loss form
- Settlement release form
- Claimant’s statement form
- And more
Select the document from your GuideWire ClaimCenter™ and start creating your OneSpan Package for signing
Review and Prepare
Invite prospects, customers and partners to e-sign – anywhere, anytime, and on any device from any Pega application.
Create Draft Package
Choose from a number of advanced options like notifications, reminders, signer order, notarization, and more to set up your document for e-signatures
Send and Track
Monitor the progress of the e-sign transaction in Guidewire ClaimCenter™ and store the eSigned document and it’s evidence summary right back in your documents folder
Most Flexible Solution
Most deployment options: public cloud, private cloud, or on-premises behind the firewall (for any project size, complexity, or budget).
Configurable workflows and a wide range of user authentication options and signature capture methods
Highest Adoption Rates
Fully white-label the e-sign process and deliver the best signer experience – from simple to the most complex workflows
Ease of use across channels and devices from 20+ years of best practices
Most Comprehensive Audit Trails
Static and patented visual audit trails make it easy to demonstrate compliance and prove exactly what was signed and how it was signed
Secure, Legal, and Compliant
Tamper-evident seal for each signature.
One-click, vendor-independent verification of signatures.
OneSpan Sign meets the highest security standards including SOC 2, FedRAMP, and HIPAA.