Traditionally, carriers and agents relied on face-to-face meetings with customers to complete business applications, disclosures and policies. But in our increasingly remote world, consumers expect the ability to conduct business remotely.
Despite a surge in all-things “digital”, customers still value the human connection. That’s why a human-digital hybrid model is an important combination for replicating the in-person experience.
- What will the future look like for the successful agent?
- What tools can we leverage to ensure the customer is more included?
- How would one incorporate a human - digital model to leverage max results?
- Roberto Abbondio, Global Head of Digital Marketing & Digital Channel Growth, Generali
- Bastiaan De Goei, Insurance Lead – Instabase/Former Head, AXA Next
- David Allsopp, Director – Insurance and Wealth Management, OneSpan