Award Winning Electronic Signatures Used in Insurance Companies
Analyst firm Novarica and PropertyCasualty360’s Tech Decisions recently announced the Novarica RAVE Award winners, for software solutions that deliver exemplary value do customers. The awards recognized OneSpan for delivering high-ranking customer satisfaction to insurance customers of all sizes, an honor we are proud accept. Since we hope to empower the entire insurance industry, including e-app service providers, carriers and agents, to deliver incredible customer service, we’ve listed how to recognize an award-winning electronic signature solution that will help:
- The solution has earned top marks in insurance customer satisfaction through a third party independent analyst firm and anonymous customer surveys.
- The solution has won awards, like the 2013 RAVE Award, for making customer satisfaction part of a company’s top goals.
- The company helps shape and brings awareness to industry legal standards, like this recent piece on how to comply with the ACORD e-signature guidelines.
- The company contributes to thought-leadership within the insurance industry through speaking engagements at industry events, with ideas like how to keep out of court with e-signatures.
- The solution helps organizations understand the benefits to their users and customers, including how straight-through processing is among the key benefits of e-signature adoption.
- The company and its solution empower its customers to deliver a better product and service.
We certainly take the success of electronic signature in insurance companies to heart, and help contribute to that mission by delivering excellent customer service. This helps empower e-app service providers, carriers and agents with e-signatures so they’re able to deliver the best possible service to their customers. To find out how OneSpan can help you or your firm benefit from e-signatures, sign up for a free 30-day trial.