Setting Reminders and Expirations in eSignLive for Salesforce
When it comes to sending sales contracts to prospects for signature, time is of the essence. Our e-SignLive for Salesforce app helps organizations digitize their sales process by securely sending documents for e-signature without ever leaving Salesforce.
A powerful feature found in the latest version of e-SignLive for Salesforce is our new built-in reminders and expiration date features. As a busy member of a sales team, manually keeping track of time-sensitive contracts sent to a prospect and waiting to receive the prospect’s signature is a time waster.
The following options are found in our new built-in-reminders and expiration date features to help sales reps manage their electronic transactions with prospects:
Expiry date: Sales reps can indicate that a contract requires e-signature by a specific date by adding an expiration date to the document. Signers will receive an additional warning reminder to sign the contract 3 days before the set expiration date.
Send reminder in N days: A first reminder can be sent to sales prospects a few days after sending the sales contract to them for signature.
Repeat reminder every M days: For prospects who are hard to reach by phone or email, repeat reminders provide extra nudges to remind them to sign.
Total # of reminders to send: Sales reps can set the total number of email reminders they want to send until the expiration date.
Anyone with a Salesforce account and the e-SignLive for Salesforce app can try our new built-in reminders and expiration date features by following these simple steps:
1) Create a package to send to your sales prospect for e-signature.
2) From the Salesforce menu bar, click Packages to view your newly created package
3) Click the Advanced Options tab
4) You have the option to choose one or all of the following reminders for your package:
• Expiry date: For time sensitive sales deals that require signature by a specific date, select an expiration date.
• Send reminder in N days: Based on the date the package was sent, enter the number of days in which to send a first reminder.
• Repeat reminder every M days: Enter the number of days your signer should be receiving repeat reminders.
• Total # of reminders to send: Enter the total number of reminders to be sent to signers.
5) Click Save.
Download the e-SignLive for Salesforce app from the Salesforce AppExchange and see how easy it is to use. Watch our video to learn more about how to use our built-in reminders and expiration date features for you electronic transactions.