Panel: What the Biden Administration Should Do on Identity and Authentication
Date: February 5, 2021
Hosted by the Better Identity Coalition, FIDO Alliance, and ID Theft Resource Center, this event focused on digital identity and security. Hear panelists, including OneSpan CEO Scott Clements, discuss what the Biden Administration should do.
- Dorin Methfessel, Acting Director for Identity and Access Management, USPS
- John Miller, Senior Vice President of Policy and Senior Counsel, ITI
- Carole House, Senior Cyber and Emerging Technology Policy Officer, U.S Department of the Treasury - Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)
- Scott Clements, CEO and President, OneSpan
- Ross Nodurft, Venable LLP (moderator)