How to create electronic signature templates in OneSpan Sign
As a busy employee in a fast paced work environment, I’m always looking for time-saving hacks to become more productive and complete tasks in a timely manner. One of my personal favorite productivity boosters is using document templates to help free up my time spent on repetitive (and sometimes labor-intensive) tasks.
OneSpan Sign templates enable you to pre-define signers, documents, signature locations and e-signature workflow, and then simply reuse those templates to automate future transactions.
Templates can help you send frequently used documents such as contracts, agreements and non-disclosure forms for signature – saving you time from preparing documents with the same signature blocks and fields over and over again! Once you’ve created a template, you and others within your organization are set to use it. You’ll appreciate using document templates in OneSpan Sign to shift your focus away from time-consuming administrative tasks and towards value-added activities in your organization.
You can easily create a template for your frequently used documents in OneSpan Sign by following these 5 simple steps:
- Go to ‘Templates’ (Figure 1)
- Click ‘Create Template’ (Figure 1)
- In the dialog box, give your template a name (Figure 2)
- Add your documents (e.g., non-disclosure document, employee contract, etc.) (Figure 3)
- Add your signature blocks and other fields to the document (Figure 4)
- You can define template roles (unnamed signer placeholders) and assign roles to actual signers when it’s time to create a new transaction
That’s it! The template is now ready to use.
New to e-signatures? Speed up business by adding templates to your signature workflows. Sign up for a free trial of OneSpan Sign.