OneSpan Sign lets you electronically sign PDF documents from your laptop, tablet, and smartphone in seconds. It’s easy to prepare a PDF document and invite people to sign. Simply drag and drop electronic signatures to the desired locations of your PDF document, and then send the document for signing. Signing with OneSpan Sign is easy and always free. Signers can sign PDF documents from a web browser – no account needed. Once signed, the document is automatically routed back to the sender or to the next person who must sign the document.
If you need to send and sign documents on the go, OneSpan Sign offers a mobile app. OneSpan Sign’s mobile app gives you the power to securely prepare, send, and sign PDF documents from your iOS and Android devices. The mobile app includes robust e-signature features and is available at no extra charge with OneSpan Sign’s Professional and Enterprise Plans.
How to Sign PDF Documents
- As a signer, you will receive an email request for your signature. Click the link to access the document from your email.
- You will be directed to the document that requires your signature. Take some time to review the document. When you are ready to sign, simply click on the signature box.
- Once you are done signing the document, a ‘Confirm’ dialog box will appear. Click ‘Ok’ to confirm your signature.
Learn more about how OneSpan Sign helps you do more than just sign PDFs:
- Easily sign documents in OneSpan Sign from third-party applications using our Print Driver. The Print Driver acts like a printer and prepares any printable document for electronic signatures. If you’re able to print from your third-party application, you can use the OneSpan Sign Print Driver to capture electronic signatures.
- The most comprehensive audit trails are available through OneSpan Sign. Strengthen your compliance and deter legal disputes with the most advanced audit trail technology.
- OneSpan Sign is built on 25 years of best-in-class capabilities for the most seamless and secure e-signing experience.