.NET Software Development EngineerBrussels, Brussels Hoofstedelijk Gewest, Belgium
OneSpan is looking for a .NET Software Development Engineer to join its team in Brussels.
In this role you will be responsible for the design, development, delivery and quality of our internal software and tools for our internal and external customers.
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Software design and development
- Create and execute development unit tests
- Bug fixing
- Documenting the code
- Take product ownership
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Min 3 years experience in software design and development
- Strong experience within the field of .NET framework (WPF, entity framework, …)
- C#/C/C++ (in depth knowledge)
- Web-service development
- DB development (SQL)
- GUI design
- Knowledge of UML
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Excellent command of English
Nice to have;
- Experience with Java
- Knowledge of ASP.NET
- Experience within an Agile environment
- Experience in CD/CI
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.