Product ManagerMarlborough, Massachusetts, United States
OneSpan is looking for an experienced Product Manager to support the continued development of the road-map relating to our Mobile Suite and application protection solutions that are key in driving our continued growth and strategic innovation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the products and solutions, aligning with the other product managers, architects and development teams to create and own the vision for your product.
- Determine short to long-term target market trends and elaborate a product vision that includes regulatory, technological and business and market changes.
- Synchronize the road-map with engineering and validate the program of release delivery regularly.
- Support global sales by providing product positioning, guidance & definition of value proposition, marketing content elaboration, training, and objectives definition
- Visit key customers, industry regulators and participate in industry events in order to evangelize and present the OneSpan strategy along with your product line value.
- 8+ years or more of experience as Product Manager of mobile products, ideally related to Authentication, application protection or Identity Management.
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Experienced with market regulations & compliance.
- Deep knowledge of authentication protocols, technologies and federation.
- Knowledge of Agile Development and working within is a big plus.
- Willing and able to travel worldwide (30%), sometimes on short notice.
- Ability to communicate complex issues to both technical and business users in a clear/concise manner.