Project Manager EMEABrussels, Brussels Hoofstedelijk Gewest, Belgium
OneSpan is looking for an experienced ‘(Senior) Project Manager’ to join its Professional Services department in Brussels.
The objective of the ‘Project Manager’ is to manage and pro-actively steer the overall project. You manage and guard the typical project boundaries: the scope, team (including costs), time (schedule) and maintaining the quality of the end-result by following the defined methodologies.
The Project Manager performs the following activities:
- Creating the “Statement of Work”
- Determining objectives based upon technical overview
- Determining the right approach with needed activities, roles, deliverables and timing together with the Technical Consultant or other project members (e.g; Fraud Consultant)
- Project planning
- Project coordination (internal team and customer)
- Project management (escalation, change process, steerco, …)
- Gathering information from Project Team members and other participants
- OneSpan internal
- Lead customer contacts
- Manage/set expectations with customers (deliverables, milestones)
- Informing/coordinating the project progress with the customer
- Managing Professional Services processes (steps, control, …)
As an experienced software development / IT Project Manager, you will share your experience within the PMO organization.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience
- You have 3-5 years of experience in software development / IT Project Management
- Functional knowledge:
- Prince2 or PMI Certified (or ongoing certification procedure)
- Good knowledge of security and solution architecture design is desirable
- Some experience in software development is an asset
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, highly-productive and rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are important, ability to set priorities and deadlines
- As an organizing expert and you knows how to manage expectations (e.g. deliverables, milestones),
identify risks and take action to mitigate them.
- You are a real team player with excellent interpersonal and coordination skills. You motivate the team to use their expertise to create the best end-result for the customer as well as for OneSpan.
- You are a natural leader, who takes responsibility and initiative
- You are able to communicate effectively, both orally and written
- Fluency in English is essential and fluency in Dutch and/or French important.
- You are willing to travel (up to 10% international travel)
- A dynamic and pleasant professional environment with room for initiative
- Possibilities for career growth and advancement
- Daily exposure to new and innovative ideas and motivated people
- Programs for professional improvement through in-house and external training and education
- An opportunity to help build the critical and ever-growing security infrastructure for the new Internet economy
- An international working environment with exposure to successful business cultures and practices from the US, Europe, and Asia/Pacific
- An attractive salary package