Project Manager EMEABE - Brussels
OneSpan is looking for an experienced ‘(Senior) Project Manager’ to join its Professional Services department in Brussels.
The objective of the ‘Project Manager’ is to manage and pro-actively steer the overall project. You manage and guard the typical project boundaries: the scope, team (including costs), time (schedule) and maintaining the quality of the end-result by following the defined methodologies.
The Project Manager performs the following activities:
- Creating the “Statement of Work”
- Determining objectives based upon technical overview
- Determining the right approach with needed activities, roles, deliverables and timing together with the Technical Consultant or other project members (e.g; Fraud Consultant)
- Project planning
- Project coordination (internal team and customer)
- Project management (escalation, change process, steerco, …)
- Gathering information from Project Team members and other participants
- OneSpan internal
- Lead customer contacts
- Manage/set expectations with customers (deliverables, milestones)
- Informing/coordinating the project progress with the customer
- Managing Professional Services processes (steps, control, …)
As an experienced software development / IT Project Manager, you will share your experience within the PMO organization.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience
- You have 3-5 years of experience in software development / IT Project Management
- Functional knowledge:
- Prince2 or PMI Certified (or ongoing certification procedure)
- Good knowledge of security and solution architecture design is desirable
- Some experience in software development is an asset
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, highly-productive and rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are important, ability to set priorities and deadlines
- As an organizing expert and you knows how to manage expectations (e.g. deliverables, milestones),
identify risks and take action to mitigate them.
- You are a real team player with excellent interpersonal and coordination skills. You motivate the team to use their expertise to create the best end-result for the customer as well as for OneSpan.
- You are a natural leader, who takes responsibility and initiative
- You are able to communicate effectively, both orally and written
- Fluency in English is essential and fluency in Dutch and/or French important.
- You are willing to travel (up to 10% international travel)
- A dynamic and pleasant professional environment with room for initiative
- Possibilities for career growth and advancement
- Daily exposure to new and innovative ideas and motivated people
- Programs for professional improvement through in-house and external training and education
- An opportunity to help build the critical and ever-growing security infrastructure for the new Internet economy
- An international working environment with exposure to successful business cultures and practices from the US, Europe, and Asia/Pacific
- An attractive salary package