Regional Sales ManagerTokyo, Japan
At OneSpan, you will be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what is possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
In this role as ‘Sales Manager’ you will join our successful sales team in Tokyo, Japan.
The main mission of the ‘Sales Manager’ is new business development and increasing sales revenue by selling application security solutions in verticals Enterprise and Government. This is a new business and direct sales position.
The ideal candidate should have a proven sales track record in the IT security industry selling security solutions to large organizations and government departments in Japan.
- Achieve sales quota as set by sales management
- Develop new accounts in different verticals (banking, insurance, gov.)
- Identify and qualify large opportunities and approach them directly
- Drive and organize lead generation activities (vertical events, webinars, round tables, seminars, case studies, summits, etc.)
- Provide accurate weekly and monthly forecast
- Work closely with technical account management (pre-sales)
- Monitor all aspects of the sales cycle, from lead - to delivery
- You have several years’ experience of selling successful large ICT-solutions, preferably in the IT security space in Tokyo or main cities in Japan (Osaka, Kyoto, etc).
- You are a smart hunter with strong talent in developing new accounts by direct approach and contact with end-customer
- You have broad market knowledge of online application security vendor offerings
- You are self-motivated, entrepreneurial and have a proactive sales style
- You are familiar with selling to business application owners and have a substantial network of contacts within the region
- You enjoy to sell in complex deal cycles within growing markets
- You have the ability to work independent and with limited supervision
- You have a high degree of mobility - frequent travel (up to 70 %)
- You are a native Japanese speaker and have good command of English