Software Development EngineerEnschede, Netherlands
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
OneSpan in Enschede (the Netherlands) is looking forward to hiring a Medior Java Developer, for the further development of its tailor-made Cloud Security Solutions as a significant part of the core business.
Our ideal candidate is a Software Developer with a few years of experience, ready to handle these responsibilities:
- Act as an active member of a scrum team that implements and tests functional back-end and cloud security solutions.
- Define, develop, deliver and maintain micro services and back-end applications.
- Develop critical parts of the solutions, focused on web services in Java to interact with third parties or internal components.
- Participate in backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily scrum, review, … .
- Collaborate with the Product Owner & the Scrum Master.
- Assist the application manager and the cloud operations admin teams on solution delivery.
- Support customer & professional services during proof of concept, pilot, and integration.
- You are an expert in Java(EE), preferably micro services
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a big plus.
- You are familiar with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud (micro service), Continuous Integration, Cucumber, Gatling, Gradle.
- You can manage databases such as PL/SQL (Oracle, MS SQL Server, …), NoSQL (CouchBase).
- Experience in cloud based solutions development is a very big plus.
- Experience in agile development (preferably scrum) is necessary.
- Knowledge on BPMN, machine learning is a plus.
- The opportunity to join a market leader in data security.
- The opportunity to help us shape the future of “state of the art” Cloud Security Solutions.
- Working within an international SCRUM team with people sharing a common passion for “Cloud”, “Java” and “Security”.
- A dynamic, informal and pleasant environment with room for initiative.
- A startup mentality within an established international company.
- Daily exposure to new and innovative ideas and motivated people.
- An onboarding training of minimum 2 days in our Brussels Office.
- Possibilities for personal development.
- An international working environment with exposure to successful business cultures and practices from the US, Europe and Asia / Pacific.
- A competitive salary, benefits and flexible working hours.