Software Development Engineer Backend – Cloud Applications (Microservices/Java/Web)NL - Enschede
OneSpan Enschede is looking for a "Software Development Engineer" to enforce its R&D Software team for backend and cloud solutions.
Reporting to the global R&D Software Management you will be part of an international team responsible for Trusted Identity Platform. Teams are based in Enschede, Montreal, Bordeaux, Vienna and Brussels. You will find a challenging opportunity to enforce this team in developing, maintaining and supporting OneSpan cloud solutions.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Be part of Trusted Identity Platform (TID) team to define, develop, deliver and maintain microservices and backend applications
- Develop Web services in Java to interact with third party or internal components
- Be part of a scrum team that implements and tests a fully functional product solution
- Participate in all facets of a scrum based product development (backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily scrum, review, …)
- Work in close collaboration with Product Owner & Scrum Master
- You have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- You have experience in cloud based solution development
- You are experienced in Java based microservices development with REST interfaces
- You have good experience with Docker and Kubernetes/OpenShift
- You are familiar with Spring (Boot)
- You have experience with SQL databases like MySQL/MariaDB, MS SQL and PostgreSQL
- You have experience with NoSQL database (Redis and etcd)
- You have experience with CI/CD pipelines
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.