Technical Cloud ArchitectMontréal, Quebec, Canada
What are we looking for?
The Cloud Operations Architect is a hands-on senior technical leader who will be part of eSignLive by VASCO’s Cloud Operations team. This individual will display clear technical leadership and help scale, and drive our cloud platform development for new SaaS products. Working closely with developers, product managers, CISO and the Cloud ops’ team, you will be instrumental in delivering rock solid platform services. As a Cloud Ops’ Architect, you will be responsible for contributing to the overall architecture of the solution and helping and guiding other developers in solving complex technical problems.
- Capture and share cloud architecture best practices between eSignLive teams
- Ensure proper integration between software applications and infrastructure architecture
- Ensure solutions are maintained for high availability, scalability, security, and supportability
- Evaluate new vendor-specific cloud services & determine applicability at eSignLive
- Act as a technical liaison between cloud providers, 3rd party solution providers and the eSignLive R&D teams
- Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Plans security systems by evaluating network and security technologies;
- Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses; developing and conducting training programs
- Prepares system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Identify requirements and, when necessary, lead engineering efforts for in-house cloud tooling Job requirements
- Enable effective integration between Development and Operations
- Continually learn, discover, evolve, and mentor
- 10+ years’ experience as Security Architect and/or Engineering.
- 8 years experience with Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 7 years of experience in Microsoft Azure.
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired
- Collaborating with the Product and R&D Management to define the development plan, risk mitigation plan and customer rollout plan for cloud deployments.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, R&D management, and developers.
- Strong written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Persistence, team-oriented capable to succeed in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Extreme integrity, honesty, openness, and respect to others