Technical Consultant - EMEAFrankfurt am Main, Germany
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
Scope of duties
- Thanks to your expertise, the OneSpan customer base – which you assist from the design phase and implementation up to Go Live support – will benefit of best class integration support.
- As Technical Consultant, you will perform remote and onsite installations of OneSpan Products as well as integration with Solution Partner products. Moreover, you assist with the implementation (e.g. Firewall, VPN, Web and mobile applications).
- As Technical Consultant, you will contribute to knowledge management (e.g. make integration white papers and compatibility sheets for our products).
- You demonstrate (and test) OneSpan solutions for internal and external customers as well as for Channel partners (in this you will also maintain and extend OneSpan Labs testing environment).
- As Technical Consultant, you create FAQ on partner product integrations and provide integration support to solution partners, whose products and technologies you follow up carefully.
- As Technical Consultant you troubleshoot customer problems for specific OneSpan cloud services, e.g. by restarting specific cloud services or reviewing service logs
- You have obtained a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent by experience.
- You have minimum 2 to 4 years of working experience in software and/or web development in a client-facing role OR a system/network support engineer.
- Important skills:
- You are familiar with different operating systems and platforms.
- You have practical knowledge of web architecture or web-based applications, relational databases, and C/C++, Java, .NET.
- You have basic knowledge of TCP/IP, Firewall, VPN.
- As Technical Consultant, you will be working in a dynamic environment and will have frequent interactions with customers, both remote and face-to-face. This requires excellent communication skills in fluent oral and written English and German. Knowledge of Dutch, French or Spanish is an asset.
- You are willing to travel, as your job as Technical Consultant involves 30-50% international travel.
- As Technical Consultant you have experience in/knowledge of setting up/troubleshooting networking equipment, Microsoft Windows 2008 & 2012 Server and Active Directory.
- You have practical to advanced knowledge of iOS/Android (App development).
- You have knowledge of computer security.