How to get started with OneSpan Sign e-Signatures for Box
Do you store your contracts, agreements, or any other document that requires a signature on Box? Our OneSpan Sign e-Signatures for Box app will help you automate your existing workflows by securely sending your documents for e-signature to your partners, suppliers and employees directly from your Box account. By leveraging OneSpan Sign’s core e-signature capabilities through Box, organizations that require collaboration and sharing of documents would benefit from OneSpan Sign for Box to quickly obtain secure, legal and compliant e-signatures. What’s more, all e-signed documents are automatically stored in Box once the transaction is complete.
Anyone with a Box account can get up and running with OneSpan Sign for Box by following these simple steps:
Installation of OneSpan Sign for Box
1) Login to Box with your personal account credentials
2) In the Box menu bar, click your User Name, then click Apps.
3) Search for ‘OneSpan Sign’ using the Search Applications search bar found at the top of the page.
4) Click on the OneSpan Sign for Box icon, then click +Add.
5) A confirmation dialog box will open, click Okay to confirm. The OneSpan Sign for Box app is now installed on your Box account and is ready to use.
How to use OneSpan Sign for Box
1) Upload your documents to Box (Box supports the following document formats: .pdf, .doc, .docx, or .odt). Select Upload, and click Upload Files to upload a file to your Box account
2) Right click on the file you want to send for signing, and click More Actions. In the menu, select Send with OneSpan Sign.
3) From here, you can add your signers to the document by clicking Add Signer.
4) An Add Signer dialog box will open. Enter the signer’s Email, First Name and Last Name. Click Save to add the signer.
5) Select the signer whose signature you want and click Add Signature. Drag and drop the signature box to a desired location in the document.
6) Press Send. Once your documents are signed, they’re stored automatically in Box.
Try out OneSpan Sign for Box and discover how quick and easy it is to send documents for signature without ever leaving Box. Watch our video to get started with OneSpan Sign for Box today.