Recorded On: June 18, 2015
Consumer behavior is rapidly evolving along with the devices that are increasingly part of their lives, but surprisingly, insurers have been slow to abandon paper-driven, discontinuous processes that require manual intervention, inconvenient handoffs and delays. It’s no doubt that in order to differentiate themselves and compete, insurers need to fully automate and integrate digital customer experiences that match how consumers live and interact with other businesses today.
In this 60-minute webcast hosted by Insurance Innovation Reporter, OneSpan is joined by Francis Dion, CEO of Xpertdoc and Mark Breading of SMA in a discussion about the digital customer experience among insurance carriers. Insurers will learn where their competitors are in their digital customer experience efforts, how carriers can prioritize their customer-facing transformation initiatives, and what elements constitute a digital end-to-end customer experience.
- What customer-facing technologies are insurers investing in, and why.
- What has held insurers back in their digital endeavors, and how to avoid the same pitfalls.
- How information is communicated and transactions engineered within a digital experience.
- How processes such as quoting, billing and forms change within the digital paradigm.
- The role of e-signature in completing the paperless digital process.