Recorded On: Wednesday, November 20 2013
Length: 60 Minutes
- Terry Janeway, Chief Operating Officer, PlanMember
- Jorge Plascencia, Sr Accounts Manager, Laser App
- Francois Leblanc, Director Technical Sales, Silanis Technology
Overview: There’s no avoiding the compliance and regulatory burdens involved in opening new accounts for securities and insurance products. But you CAN AVOID the inefficiencies and errors caused by manual, paper-based processes. The key is e-signatures and electronic forms. OneSpan and Laser App have partnered to offer broker dealers an integrated solution for processing new business through Laser App Anywhere. Advisors can now complete the entire application process electronically from their laptop or iPad. Or when a face-to-face meeting with the client isn’t possible, advisors can simply send an email invitation to the client to e-sign online. Watch this Webcast to learn more about these common e-signature use cases and the best practices involved in ensuring a secure, legal process that surpasses adoption expectations.
- Building the business case for e-signatures
- Advisor use case examples
- Workflow requirements
- Security and evidence best practices
- Live demonstration – how to e-sign an investment application
Featured Case Study: The webcast features a presentation from PlanMember, a leading retirement solutions broker. PlanMember is automating customer-facing processes for their 500 independent advisors and will share with us the major drivers behind this project and the benefits they expect to realize.