Recorded On: September 3rd 2014
- Michael Laurie, Vice President Product Strategy, OneSpan
Two major trends are converging in the banking industry - the growing adoption of e-signatures and the proliferation of mobile devices. The result is that the bank customer experience is more convenient and more personal than ever before.
Banking customers are increasingly mobile and expect the full range of online banking capabilities anywhere, anytime on any device. That means extending your e-signature capability from your branch and call center, to the mobile channel. In fact, according to Forrester Research, by 2020 the majority of e-signature transactions will be launched from mobile devices. Are you ready for this?
Watch this on-demand webcast to find out what mobile requirements you need to look for in an e-signature solution and where to get started when you want to enable your mobile channels with e-signatures.
- Prepare, sign and send documents for e-signatures on any mobile device
- Use a customer's personal smartphone as a signature capture device when onboarding new customers, and create electronic signature cards
- Equip sales staff with iPads to complete new business applications in the field - even if there's no connectivity
- Leverage customer's personal mobile phones as an additional method of user authentication
This webinar covers
- How mobile is making e-signatures more secure, convenient and accessible than ever before
- Mobile e-signature adoption trends for direct-to-customer and mediated processes
- The most common mobile use cases for e-signatures in banking