Recorded On: March 17, 2016
- Andrea Masterton, Corporate Marketing Director – OneSpan
- Linda Gallagher, Enterprise Content Manager – Alaska USA FCU
Credit unions of all sizes are leveraging electronic signatures to offer a more convenient and efficient member experience. E-signatures are being used for loan applications, member service agreements, mortgage renewals, board documents, HR and supplier contracts and more – basically any document in your credit union that requires a signature. But the idea of using e-signatures credit union-wide may seem daunting for many struggling with competing priorities, limited resources, and pressure to demonstrate value from IT projects quickly.
Watch Alaska USA FCU, OneSpan and CUNA Strategic Services in this on-demand webcast that will outline recommended strategies for a successful e-signature rollout.
The webcast features:
- Where to begin – prioritizing which processes to automate
- Keeping it simple – getting started with no (limited) IT resources
- Top requirements for a scalable e-signature solution
- Integration options for when you’re ready to “get fancy”
- Lessons learned from Alaska USA FCU
You will leave with a foundation for building an e-signature roadmap to becoming a paperless credit union.