One of the new rules introduced by the Revised Payment Services Directive (PSD2) is mandatory transaction monitoring. As defined in the RTS on Strong Customer Authentication and Common and Secure Communication, transaction monitoring becomes mandatory for all payment providers. Payment providers should leverage data from multiple sources, including user information, IP addresses, device and payment information and more, to get a full picture of the transaction.
During the webinar you will learn:
- The specific requirements regarding mandatory transaction monitoring
- Which exemptions from SCA are possible for the digital channels and when payment service providers are allowed to benefit from them. - These can help your organization to compensate the expected negative impact on the rate of successfully processed transactions
- How to use TRA as a competitive advantage
- Which capabilities are necessary in fraud monitoring tool to ensure your digital channel is compliant with PSD2
- Why OneSpan and IT Smart Systems are perfect partners on your way to PSD2 compliance
- Ben Balthazar - speaker – Senior Fraud Consultant at OneSpan
- Andrei Dumitru - speaker - Executive Partner IT Smart Systems
- Vlad Marinescu – moderator – Sales Director IT Smart Systems
- Michal Wawrzynski – moderator – Regional Sales Manager at OneSpan
OneSpan and IT Smart Systems have formed a partnership in Romania and in other parts of EMEA to support our mutual customers in their digital transformation and compliance-related projects.