Recorded On: August 20, 2019
- Sam Bakken, Senior Product Marketing Manager, OneSpan
- Mauro Franco, Senior Sales Engineer, OneSpan
Mobile-friendly technologies like digital identity verification, e-signature, and biometrics are transforming how the most innovative financial providers interact with customers. Unfortunately, not all FIs know how to fully leverage the power of mobile – or even address app security vulnerabilities.
In this webinar, a duo of mobile experts explain how to deliver a frictionless and secure mobile-first experience, starting with new account opening. According to Aite, more than 50% of Millennials prefer to open a new account through digital channels or via an app. To enable this, up to 90% of U.S. FIs plan to implement mobile identity verification in the next 1-2 years.
Yet, with opportunity comes risk. As mobile threats increase in prevalence and sophistication, more FIs are turning to app security technologies such as app shielding – and quickly implementing it without impacting dev resources.
Why watch this recording:
• Learn how to get started with mobile account opening
• Gain a clear understanding of mobile ID verification and other mobile tech
• Get market data to support your case for mobile transformation
• Learn best practices for mitigating mobile threats