Recorded on: June 9, 2021
- Tiffani Montez, Senior Analyst, Aite Group
- Rahim Kaba, VP Product Marketing
Real-time human assistance is the new competitive space in remote banking. Research shows that consumers and businesses turn to channels where they can get human help when banking activities are complex and high value (think account opening and wealth management). But how do banks and other financial institutions accomplish this as consumers increasingly prefer the convenience and safety of digital and remote interactions?
In this webinar, Tiffani Montez, Senior Analyst at the Aite Group and OneSpan discuss how novel video-enabled technologies can help bring the human element to remote banking services and help recreate the power of face-to-face interactions to improve digital customer engagement.
- Replicating in-person experiences through digital platforms that integrate e-signature, videoconferencing, identity proofing, and rich collaboration capabilities
- Reducing friction in account opening and wealth management to deliver high-touch, human-digital customer interactions
- Addressing compliance concerns when moving from in-person to human-assisted remote banking services