Recorded on: August 25, 2016
- Dan Ceneviva, Director of Solutions, SEI Investment Manager Services
- Darrin Courtney, Principal Executive Advisor CEB
- Giuliano DeRose, Senior Sales Development, OneSpan
It is no surprise that wealth management clients continue to become more sophisticated and demanding. End clients expect a much more streamlined and technologically-enhanced experience in all aspects of their lives, including their wealth management relationships. To add another layer of complexity, global regulators are creating an environment where advisors and firms alike are held to even more stringent standards.
In response to these changes, firms need to position themselves for future growth by meeting rising client digital expectations while creating a compliant environment that protects advisors and the firm. E-signature solutions can play an important role in improving the client experience, and building in the workflows necessary to meet increased regulatory demands, an important area of focus as evidenced by the fact that:
- 25% of Higher-Net -Worth-Clients (10 million or above in investible assets) are already using or are likely to use a robo advisor in the next 12 months.
- 88% of surveyed executives chose improving client onboarding as an important priority for 2016, making it the number one area of focus for wealth firms.
- 85% chose responding strategically to regulations as the second most important area of focus, demonstrating the need for solutions that simultaneously address multiple needs.
Listen to our webinar where Darrin Courtney, Principal Executive Advisor at CEB, will discuss industry trends that are driving the need for enhanced digital solutions. In addition, Mary Ellen Power, VP Marketing and Guiliano DeRose, Senior Sales Development Representative at OneSpan, will provide a live demonstration sharing best practices on the use case implementation to gain the highest adoption, as well as enhanced digital audit trail to meet compliance and regulatory requirements.