Recorded on: December 14, 2017
- Michael Laurie, Vice President, Product Strategy, OneSpan
- Francois Leblanc, Director of Technical Sales, OneSpan
Most banks and lenders are still racing to figure out how to optimally provide a mortgage experience for a borrower from application all the way to funding – with as little human intervention as possible.
With emerging alternative lenders aggressively entering the market, traditional banks and lenders are increasingly looking to the digital mortgage as a competitive advantage. While originators have successfully automated the initial stages of the mortgage application and disclosure delivery process with electronic signatures, they haven’t fully digitized the entire mortgage workflow. With the help of eClosing and eVaulting platforms however, the “holy grail” of the digitization of complex mortgage transactions is now at arm’s length.
In this webinar, we’ll highlight the advantages of using an end-to-end digital mortgage solution to manage the full spectrum of mortgage processes – from signature to notarization through to the secure vaulting and registration of the mortgage note in the MERS eRegistry.
In this webinar we cover:
- How and where the industry is adopting eMortgage technology
- Legal and regulatory requirements
- E-apps, e-disclosures, e-closings, e-vaulting… where you should start
- Implementation options for a phased transition
- A live demonstration