Recorded on: October 18, 2018
- Mary Ellen Power, VP Marketing OneSpan
- Fred Onorato, Regional Sales Manager, OneSpan
Canadian insurers big and small including RBC, Co-Operators and Assumption Life are prioritizing customer centric initiatives and implementing transformations needed to achieve end-to-end digital experiences. Has your carrier achieved this level of digital maturity? Recent research by The Insurance & Investment Journal of Canada shows that insurers that do not already have electronic signature capabilities are looking to catch up to the electronic application trend taking off in the industry.
In this webinar hosted by Insurance-Canada, OneSpan (formerly eSignLive) shares the range of e-signature options available and a best practice overview for carriers looking to adopt or expand e-signatures to other lines of business.
- The stages of digital maturity among insurance carriers
- The role of e-signature in completing the paperless digital process.
- Examples of e-signature use at each level (including ROI)