Recorded on: October 10, 2018
- Michael Lakhal, Global Senior Product Manager OneSpan Sign
- Alastair Campbell, Global Head Secure access & digital identity, HSBC
- Trevor Emig, Consultant, Baringa
Financial institutions understand the value of digitizing their business to give them an edge over their competition and meet growing customer expectations. As they transform their businesses through the delivery of digital services, attention turns to the importance of e-signature technology and the role of identity and authentication under the eIDAS (Electronic Identification Authentication and trust Services) regulation.
eIDAS provides guidance on how banks and other financial institutions transact digitally with their customers from the point of the initial account opening and across the lifecycle of the customer. It has been two years since the regulation came into force and for many financial institutions, it supports their digital transformation plans and the launch of new and innovative digital services.
- How to meet eIDAS requirements while fulfilling your digital agenda
- The benefits of eIDAS regulation
- Best practices to improve adoption rates for digital account opening