Recorded On: November 3, 2016
- Andrea Masterton, Director Corporate Marketing, OneSpan
- Jer Franklin, Manager, Information Systems and Reporting, Affinity Credit Union
- Justen Rokstad, Development and Database Manager, Affinity Credit Union
- Korry Allen, Consumer Credit Support Manager, Affinity Credit Union
- Scott Kopelchuk, Electronic Channels Support Manager, Affinity Credit Union
With heightened member expectations for more efficient business, Canadian adoption of emerging technologies like electronic signatures is accelerating. As a result, credit unions are looking to remain competitive and offer their members the convenience of doing business on their schedule and on any web-enabled device. Towards that end, e-signatures are being used for loan applications, member service agreements, mortgage renewals, board documents, HR and supplier contracts and more – resulting in significant time and cost savings.
In this webinar, we bring together a panel of Canadian credit unions that have embraced e-signatures, dramatically improving member experiences in their digital business processes.
Featuring Affinity Credit Union, you’ll leave with a foundation for building an e-signature roadmap to becoming a paperless credit union.
Highlights will include:
- Where to start when adding e-signing to your current processes
- Benefits, results and challenges experienced
- Lessons learned
- Legal and security requirements