Recorded On: March 9, 2017
- Preeti Suri, Sr. Product Manager - PointClickCare
- Andrea Masterton, Director Corporate Marketing - OneSpan
There’s no way around it – the senior care and healthcare industries are document-intensive, involving countless forms and agreements that often require signatures. Despite continuous investments in electronic health record (EHR) technology, many providers still default to paper simply to capture a signature – diminishing productivity and ultimately impacting the quality of care.
For this reason, healthcare and senior care organizations of all sizes are moving to fully digital resident/patient onboarding, including electronic signatures. As a result, they no longer chase paperwork and ultimately improve quality of care by eliminating error-prone manual data entry.
Watch this HIMSS webcast to learn best practices and requirements for a secure digital resident/patient onboarding. Key topics included:
- How e-signatures & eHR work together
- Digital adoption trends among senior care and healthcare organizations
- E-signature standards & HIPAA Compliance
- Options for getting started quickly