Recorded on: September 14, 2016
- Andrea Masterton, Director Corporate Marketing, OneSpan
- Patrick Albert, Senior Sales Engineer, OneSpan
Credit unions are turning to electronic signatures to achieve the benefits of straight-through digital processing in mortgage applications, renewals and disclosure delivery, significantly reducing the time between application and closings. As mortgage lenders recognize the potential for secure electronic transactions to reduce risk and provide a stronger legal and compliance position, questions and concerns arise around the impact of adopting electronic signatures.
In this 1 hour webinar, you will find out how credit unions are leveraging e-signatures to accelerate the mortgage process with minimal investment and IT effort. Attendees will also hear best practices for electronic mortgage processes and a checklist for getting started, including:
- A breakdown of the steps to an eMortgage
- A dissection of the requirements
- eVaulting – another step in the digital transaction process
- Where credit unions are getting started
This webinar features a live demo of the eMortgage workflow. A must-attend session for any credit union looking to offer members a superior eMortgage experience.