Recorded On: February 13, 2020
- Mary Ellen Power, VP Marketing
- Patrick Albert, Senior Solutions Architect
Consumers not only welcome but now expect their interactions to be entirely digital experiences. This shift is moving the insurance industry quickly down the path to digital, with insurance carriers and agents reengineering their operations to embrace new technologies that attract and retain customers.
In support of this move, OneSpan has joined Guidewire as a solution provider with an integration that gives property/casualty insurers the opportunity to enhance customer service levels by enabling a digital experience for new business application and claims processes.
In this 30-minute educational webcast, our team of experts discuss this new partnership and show how the integration with Guidewire PolicyCenterTM and ClaimCenterTM builds secure and personalized experiences that will grow adoption in digital channels.
- From a live demo showcasing secure e-signatures using Guidewire ClaimCenterTM and Guidewire PolicyCenterTM
- How the integration accelerates the document cycle and approval process for new business applications, waivers, and claims documents
- How to reduce NIGO rates and meet regulatory requirements with digital workflows between brokers, agents, and clients
- Why adding index and archive workflow rules to e-signed documents enables secure storage and retrieval