Recorded On: May 7, 2020
- Stacey Hopps, Compliance Manager, Relationship Management & Guidance, FINTRAC
- Tammy Maheral, Senior Compliance Officer, Relationship Management, FINTRAC
- Michael Magrath. Director of Global Regulations & Standards, OneSpan
- Jim Lowe, CIO, ITWC
Financial entities and regulators are grappling with how to embrace innovative strides in their digital banking strategies while at the same time protecting consumers from sophisticated cyber-attacks.
In this session, FINTRAC’s Stacey Hopps, Compliance Manager, Relationship Management & Guidance and Tammy Maheral, Senior Compliance Officer, Relationship Management FINTRAC provide a regulatory update that will give direction on how financial institutions can meet compliance requirements for consumer security while promoting innovation.
Key takeaways include:
- An overview of recent regulatory amendments
- An overview of the methods to verify the identity of an individual
- Latest updates on the flexibility provided by FINTRAC as a result of COVID-19